Friday, January 13, 2017

New Year, New Me, NEW BLOG.

Hey guys!!!
I have the biggest and the LAST news I will ever announce on this blog. 



I am moving to Wordpress!!! 
I have been working with Enchanted By A Book for four years now, and I have absolutely loved it. However, I have decided that it is time for something new. I have always wanted to try Wordpress, and consequently will be moving from Blogger to Wordpress. If you have been following me on Bloglovin', you will still be following my new blog, Breathe Pages. 

I hope you will still continue to follow my blog! I have loved every second with you, my amazing readers. Thank you for being the best. I hope to see you over at the new blog! You can also follow my Bookstagram account on Instagram! I'm playing around with themes, and it will hopefully look a lot better in the coming weeks. Follow @breathepages to stay updated!

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Stay amazing! See you soon. 

XOXO 
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...