Saturday, December 10, 2016

Dreamcrate!!

EXCITING NEWS!!
I have been given the amazing opportunity by Lootcrate to come up with my own personal DreamCrate!! If you don’t know what Lootcrate is…


where-have-you-been.gif
Sheesh, guys. Basically, it’s a super awesome monthly subscription for gamers, geeks, and nerds alike! You can check it out on their website. Each crate includes: a wearable, T-shirt, vinyl figure, household item, utility, and comic book.
The theme of my crate is… drumroll please….



I think you all know how much I adore Alice in Wonderland. There’s literally nothing I love more. BUT since Alice In Wonderland is not technically “geeky,” I decided to also include characters that are mad or loony, including the Joker, Harley Quinn, and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Here is what I would include:

Wearable

10145290_hi
Alice In Wonderland Pocket Watch from Hot Topic


T-Shirt
il_570xN.1009389566_1xwb.jpg
Don’t Worry, You’re Just As Sane As I Am T-shirt by SimplyCrafty2010 on Etsy

Vinyl Figure
1051802.jpg
The Joker from POP! Vinyl Figures

Utility
iipsrv.fcgi

Harley Quinn Backpack from the DC Comics Shop

Household Item
il_570xN.775705840_agoz.jpg
We’re All Mad Here Phone Case from YouCustomized on Etsy

Comic Book

latest
Harley Quinn #35 from DC Comics



What would you put in your Dreamcrate?? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...