Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hunger Games Fanfiction!!!

Wow, I have been absolutely overwhelmed with gratitude! As of today, my The One Fanfiction has received 4,902 views!!  That's SO awesome, guys!! I don't even know what to say right now. A few of you have been begging me for more fan fiction, and I love to please my readers! So, I'm pleased to announce MY NEW FANFICTION.



Set after The Hunger Games trilogy, my completed short story, Bird of Prey focuses on the 76th Hunger Games: a competition between CAPITOL children!! It was so much fun to write, and I can't wait for you guys to read it.

Follow me on Wattpad for even more fan fiction and my other writing pursuits!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/user/hotcocoabliss

Here is the link to Bird of Prey: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...