Friday, August 28, 2015

The Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award

 Guys!!! I got nominated for an AWARD!!! The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!!! I was nominated by the lovely Shikha, Leah, and Nina over at The Overflowing Shelf. THANK YOU!!!!! 




Here are the rules:

  • Thank the blogger that nominated you and link their website.
  • Use the award’s logo on your post.
  • Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger that tagged you.
  • Nominate other bloggers.
  • Ask them 10 questions.

Here are my answers:

  1. What is your favorite reading spot?
In bed.  Always the bed. Bed is heaven. Bed is love.
  1. Do you eat snacks while reading?
Heck to the no… I’ve had way too many chocolate and water stains on my pages… no. Snacks are for breaks only.
  1. How many books have you read in 2015 so far?
Close to 70… I think it’s 64.
  1. What book would you turn into a movie if you could?
THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US BY KASIE WEST!!! But nobody would get Xander right….
  1. Who are your top three autobuy authors?
Oh… so hard… ugh. I think Kasie West, Marissa Meyer, and James Dashner. Those guys are prime.
  1. If you could only read 5 books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Such hard questions!! Hmm… which books have I read a million times?? ;) Okay here are my choices.
  1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  3. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  4. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  5. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  6. (runner up) After Hello by Lisa Magnum

  1. What book(s) got you into reading?
Definitely Bony Legs by Joanna Cole. It’s small and short, but I completely memorized the words by the time I was three years old. Not that I’m bragging or anything… you know.
  1. Who is your favorite male character?
It’s gonna have to be my top three… Xander Spence from The Distance Between Us, Maxon Schreave from The Selection Series or Dante from The Hourglass Door Series.
  1. Do you read more in the morning or at night?
Definitely at night, I am so busy during the day that it’s only in the night I can find time to settle down and cuddle with a book.
  1. Which is your least favorite read of 2015?
The Giver by Lois Lowry. Sorry, I know it’s an extremely popular book… but, well, it didn’t work out for me. (See my rant for it here.)


Here are my questions for my nominees!!

1. Three male characters you would kiss, marry, and kill?
2. One plot twist you NEVER would have expected? (Add a spoiler warning before hand)
3. Character you would ship your best friend with?
4. Least favorite book you've had to read for school?
5. Best movie adaption soundtrack?
6. Three books that have changed your perspective on life? (And why)
7. Hardback, paper copy, or Ebook?
8. Do you still visit the public library? How often?
9. Open the closest book to you- what's the first sentence on page 115?
10. What is one book scene you wish you could change and why?

Finally, here are my nominees!!
(I love you ALL, so please do it if you want... you can say I nominated you even if I didn't. Also, post links to your responses below in the comments!)

The lovely Alex @ The Book's Buzz
The wonderful The Day Dreamer Reader @ The Bookwhore Diaries
The dazzling Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights
The spectacular Aime @ The Magic of Words
The elegant Tanya @ A Book Paradise 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating Sarah :) Here's my post: https://abookparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award-3.html Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...