Monday, March 2, 2015

Musing Mondays #1

MusingMondays5
Today I am doing a meme called Musing Mondays, hosted by Should Be Reading.
Today's question: What is your favorite genre and why?


Answer: I think my favorite genre right now is either murder mysteries or fairytale retellings. I've recently been watching a ton of crime shows, including Monk and Criminal Minds and I am really into this genre. There aren't very many books that I have found in this genre, except for The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson. 
           As for fairytale retellings, my personal favorite is Entwined by Heather Dixon. There are plenty of wonderful authors such as Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles),  Jessica Day George (Princess of the Midnight Ball), and Gail Carson Levine (Ella Enchanted). For a list of my favorite fairytales, click here! 

What about you, readers? Comment your favorite genre below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...