Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thank You for Your Patience....

I can't believe I am still getting pageviews after all this.
You guys are the best :D
I apologize for how slow this month has been! I am in my school musical and I have play practice every day after school for FIVE HOURS.
So there is absolutely no time for blogging.
And I apologize for this. Profusely.
However, Friday is closing night. Then I will be completely done with the play and will have loads of spare time to post reviews and other bookish stuff for the rest of the year! YAY!!!! Get ready for summer, cause I read like crazy.
Which reminds me- as a reward for your patience, I will be posting my DIVERGENT MOVIE REVIW tomorrow evening!
That's right, I saw Divergent. You will not be disappointed, people.
Can we all appreciate Theo James right now..

Photos: Theo James, Divergent Star, Plays Shailene Woodley’s “Real Man” Love Interest | Vanity Fair
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...