Monday, February 17, 2014

Status Update

 


Hello, my dear friends and readers. It's time for a status update, since most of you are not following me on Goodreads.

Today is a good day. I just finished Angelfall, and while it wasn't amazing, I felt satisfied. What else is there going on that you might be interested in? Oh yes. Upcoming reviews this week. Considering I have a very big role in my school play and I have practice every day after school, I hope you will be understanding if there is only two or three. When I wake up in the morning, I go to school, play practice, go home and do homework, and go to bed. So, you know, I don't have too much time to read and write reviews.
Even though that is what I would do 24/7 if I could. I promise.
But, my play will be over at the end of March, and that is when everything will pick up the pace again. Four to five reviews a week, I promise.

March. March is exciting. One of the most exciting months for this blog, and probably also the busiest month I will have this whole entire year. So I might be exhausted trying to keep up with all the work. March will have a TON of book reviews, considering that March is the month when a million books that I want to read are coming out. Will I have time to review them all? Chances are, the answer is no. Most of them will have to be pushed back until April, when I have loads of freetime on my hands.

Also, this blog's Blogoversary is on March 30th. Yes, I realize that the first post ever on this blog was on April 23rd, but technically I moved this blog over from my old one, which was born on March 30th, 2011. So, I am going to celebrate it on that day instead.

Please help me out with this!! My goal was to get at least 50 followers by my one year mark. I LOVE all of my 39 members. But, I really want to reach my goal. Do you guys think we can get 11 more members? I totally think so. Please help out by getting your friends to join. Why? I will give you guys a reward!!!

Some of you may know this already, but I love to write. So, if we reach my goal, and more on top of that, I will post different original stories. And they won't be the cheesy stupid ones that I wrote in like two seconds. I will try to make them good stories. These are the rewards:

50-55 followers- 1 short story
56-65 followers- 3 short stories
66-70 followers- 4 short stories
70+ followers- two chapters from my dystopia novel.

Thanks and please comment below what kind of stories you would like me to write. BONUS PRIZE: If you told someone to follow me, email me their screen name along with your name. *THE PERSON WHO GETS THE MOST PEOPLE TO FOLLOW ME WILL GET AN EXCLUSIVE STORY THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS.*

And to close out, the 2-3 upcoming reviews this week. Angelfall is for sure, because it is almost done.
11500217
13206828
 
17228280
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...