Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yes, I'm still here

First and foremost, before I get to this post, I need to apologize. I have not posted in such a long time because of this:

I wasn't supposed to move in to my new house until March 31st, but then the people that I bought the house from were like, "Surprise! You get the house two months early!"

And so I have been moving all my stuff out of the apartment and back in to the new house.

And we didn't get wifi until today. And with no wifi, I could not get on this to blog.

I know that I am a terrible blogger to do this and I apologize profusely. My review for Pawn by Aimee Carter and Pivot Point by Kasie West are almost finished, so I will try my VERY HARDEST to get that posted today.

Thanks for still checking on here and not giving up on me! You guys are the best.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...