Friday, October 25, 2013

My Christmas List

Make My Christmas List!
 
All I want for Christmas is a lot of books, a lot of books, a lot of books. All I want for Christmas is a lot of books, a lot of books, a lot of books. Yes, you guessed it, dearest readers!!!
 
 
Which means that YOU get to create my Christmas List. Comment below some awesome books (that you do not see on my Book Reviews Page) that you think I would love. If you could add a synopsis or tell me some stuff about it, that would be great also. So get commenting and tell me some great books!

1 comment:

  1. I might suggest CLAUS: A Christmas Incarnation. This is a mid 1800's novel for serious adult readers. It is an 850,000 word piece, 3 volumes, 5 paperbacks, and most certain to help you slip through the winter doldrums. The connection to Christmas is very subtle until it unfolds in a wonderful heartwarming climax.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...