Thursday, September 26, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #9

 This was supposed to be posted yesterday. Haven't done one of these in a LONG time..... but here is my Waiting On Wednesday, combined with Top Five Tuesday. So, these are the top ten books I want to read.


Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Do I even have to say anything about this one? Divergent is my favorite series. Of all time. And I have a lot of books that I really love.

Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)

After the stunning ending of Mila 2.0, I can't wait for the thrilling sequel which comes out this March.

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Anyone who as read this book understands.

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)

Marissa Meyer is one of my favorite authors. I just love the Lunar Chronicles.

Model Misfit (Geek Girl #2)

This actually comes out today, lol.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...