Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Answering Question: Book Reviews

Q: Some of your book reviews are really short and lack detail. Why is that?
A: Good question. Some of my book reviews are super short, and I am trying to edit them and make them a lot longer. Please comment on which reviews you think needed lengthening and I will fix them up on my Fix it Up Week: June 1st-8th.
Here is a new feature that will be starting on my new reviews ONLY! I am not going to go back and fix all my old reviews.



Title:
Title and Author

Number of Pages:
Genre:
Books like it:
My favorite quote:
Brief Synopsis from Goodreads:
My Summary:
Pros:
Cons:
Overall Rating:
*************************
And yes, I will be using this size of font and this color from now on.
Thank you! Please comment on which old posts need to be fixed.
Love,
Sarah  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...