Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Cammie Morgan goes to the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, which would not be important if it weren't for the fact that her school is a spy school.  She can hack into CIA databases, find out personal information about anyone on the street, and has a black belt in martial arts. When she goes on a mission and accidently meets a boy, she finds herself tongue tied (even though she can speak fourteen different languages) and wanting to know more. The only problem is, she is lying through her teeth. The question she must ask herself is: Does someone truly love you if your entire relationship is a lie? Find out in this stunning series by Ally Carter.

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...